What are the differences between the Standard & Premium Packages?
The Standard & Premium website packages are exactly the same, except that the Premium website package comes with these additional benefits:
- Consultation call: before we start working with you on your website, we will call you (you can book the phone call at a time that suits you) to talk about your accommodation, website planning & what you would like your website to look like.
- Additional SEO: we will provide extra guidance & tweak your text where we feel it will be beneficial to help the search engine optimisation (SEO) of your website.
- Handover/training session: when we have finished building your website, you will be able to schedule a 1:1 handover video call. During this call, we will share our screen & walk you through how to edit your website & answer any questions that you might have.
- 2 website updates per year: We will perform 2 updates to your website a year for you. You provide us with any text changes or new images that you would like to be updated on your website. While it will be easy for you to edit your website on your own, these updates by us give you the opportunity to make larger or more significant changes with minimal effort.
Can I edit my website?
Yes of course!
Your website will be powered by our own content management system. You will be able to log in and edit your website whenever you like and make unlimited changes.
How long does it take to get my website running with Keep It Occupied?
When you have provided us with the content for your website (text & images) and your domain name has either been registered or transferred to us, we will start to build your website as soon as we can.
Under normal circumstances, we aim to get your website built & live online within 2 to 3 weeks after receiving your content.
During busier periods, this may be a bit longer - up to 4 weeks.
Regardless, we will be in touch with you regularly during the build process, making sure that you are always up to date with the progress on your website.
I have a domain name already, can I use it?
If you have a domain name registered already that you would like to use, there are two main options:
- You can retain control of your domain yourself in your own registrar account. You will need to make the required changes to the domain set-up to point it to our website hosting.
- You can transfer the domain to us & we will do the set-up for you (this is the preferred option for most clients). If you do transfer the domain to us, we will be happy to transfer it back to your registrar account at a later date if you decide to leave (but we would hate to see you go).
If I get stuck or have a problem, where do I get help?
You will have access to our dedicated support website where you can ask questions on the support forum or view 'how to' videos & articles in the help section.
Can I have my own email address @mydomain ?
Yes, this is included with all packages - you can still use an external service like gmail/Outlook etc if you'd prefer, but having an e-mail address on your own domain will always look more professional to prospective clients.
Why do you use a forum for support?
We feel that a forum is the best way for us to offer you quick and easy to access support for a number of reasons:
We believe in helping our clients as much as possible - offering clients support via a forum rather than a private ticket support system or by e-mail means that all our clients can benefit from any question that is asked. This also means that all questions/topics are searchable, so if you need an answer quickly - someone else may have asked the same question before. We also provide a knowledgebase that contains 'how to' videos and answers to many common questions - this again helps you get the help you need as quickly as possible.
Do you offer a discount for multiple websites?
Yes we do & it is available to all our clients. You can add additional discounted websites to your account at any time (after your first website has been completed), there is no rush or limited time period.
The discounted price is only available to existing clients that already have a website with us.
How it works:
- Purchase a website package normally.
- Log in to your account and visit your 'My Account' dashboard.
- Here you will see the option to add more websites to your account at a discounted price (applies to both standard and premium packages).
- Add as many additional websites as you need, then go through the checkout process normally.
If you'd like to know more about this, feel free to get in touch and ask us any questions.
What happens if I don’t need my website anymore?
Firstly - we would hate to see you leave & if there is anything we can do to help, please get in touch.
If you really do wish to cancel your website and leave, that is completely fine.
Just get in touch to let us know & we will stop all future website hosting invoices (there's no cancellation fee).
Your domain name is yours to keep if you would still like to use it - just, let us know & we can transfer it to another domain registrar for you.
If you don't need your domain name anymore - we won't renew the registration when it next becomes due. This means that the domain name would then be available for someone else to purchase.
While you won't be able to take your website with you (the code is ours) - we do provide a function in the admin area of your website that will allow you to export all of the text on your website whenever you like.
Maximise the potential of your accommodation & Keep It OccupiedGet Started